There is currently no content classified with this term.
The area of law dealing with filing bankruptcy is very complex so there is a need of law firms that have a proven track record of sophisticated bankruptcy practice.
The difference between our law firm and others is that we deal with these issues concerning filing bankruptcy on a daily basis.Â
We pride ourselves on aggressively safeguarding our clientsâ€™ rights and financial interests and providing quality legal advice during the entire phase of bankruptcy.
It is essential to consult a bankruptcy lawyer who understands the law and who can help relieve the financial stress resulting from the financial situation.
- Advising clients seeking to restructure, foreclose, liquidate, sell and buy loans
- Representing and advising clients during the observation, reorganization and bankruptcy procedures
- Conferring with our clients in alternatives to litigation of non performing credit facilities and structured finance transactions
- Negotiating and documenting complex loan modifications, extensions, restructurings, discounting pay â€“ offs and sales of participation interests
- Due â€“ diligence regarding the loans documents
- Drafting and reviewing transaction documents and pleadings in the bankruptcy proceedings such as: court orders, approving the sale
- Assisting the bidder at an action sale
- Advising creditors seeking to enforce their rights in bankruptcy proceedings
- Helping creditors file and recover their claims in the bankruptcy proceedings
- Monitoring the progress of the bankruptcy proceedings
- Drafting and reviewing plans of reorganization
- Filing proofs of claim for diversified creditors
- Guiding our clients through the bankruptcy planning
- Providing assistance in selling our clients business or assets in the bankruptcy procedure
- Negotiating loan modification agreements with creditors and implementing out of court workouts
- Resolving avoidance claims through mediation
- Defending former directors and administrators of companies in bankruptcy against allegations of negligence or fraud