The role of the Personal Assistant is to provide support to the Managing Partner, so that he can carry out his activity at an optimal efficiency. The role will include, but is not limited to the main responsibilities below.
The expectations are that the Personal Assistant will have a higher degree of support and self-management and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
To be the main point of contact for clients in the absence of the Managing Partner.
To organize the agenda and to establish meetings and to mediate the access to the management.
To make appointments, reservations and travel arrangements for the Managing Partner.
To have an active role by reminding the Managing Partner of the deadlines and the tasks to be performed.
Create customer relationships and internal contacts on behalf of the team.
Provide support to customers in a professional and friendly manner, in accordance to the company’s standards.
Maintain relevant customer information, including fees, billing procedures and inform team members when appropriate.
Review invoices and assist the Managing Partner with invoicing.
To organize meetings, seminars, internal meetings, conferences, etc., as the case may be, and to write the related minutes of the meeting.
Prepare audio correspondence by processing the text and ensuring high quality documents, faxes and photocopies.
Form and archive files.
To prepare physical and electronic correspondence.
To accurately write emails, addresses, correspondence.
Maintain and update software systems.
Answer phones calls promptly, noting messages.
To organize meetings, lunches, room reservations, etc.
Complete and manage timetables.
To have an active role in performing tasks.
To follow up on the manager’s requirements to the other team members.
To keep the daily agenda of the Managing Partner.
To have experience in document archiving activities / distributive attention
As a Personal Assistant (PA) to the Managing Partner in our company you will have well-defined objectives, work procedures, evaluations and performance indicators.
– 4-5 years experience in similar positions; experience in similar positions in the legal field is an advantage;
– discretion and maintaining the confidentiality of the information comes in contact with
– flexibility and adaptability
– problem solving approach, loyalty, dedication, desire to work, integrity;
– to have an understanding of the role that has as a Personal Assistant and of the company’s administrative processes;
– verbal and written communication skills;
– ability to work in an environment under pressure and with short deadlines;
– the ability to organize and monitor the allocation of tasks within the team;
– the ability to organize and prioritize the tasks of keeping the electronic and physical work agendas;
– keeping and recording contact data / business card electronically and physically;
– performing verifications and identifying information requested by the Managing Partner;
– organizing interviews and selecting CVs;
– payment of personal bills of the Managing Partner;
– insurance payments / hobbies / vacations / personal events etc for the Managing Partner;
– advanced level of English;
– tact and diplomacy;
– attention to detail;
– time management skills (punctuality, time management);
– organisational skills;
– good communication skills;
– office package (word, excel, outlook)