1. The rules regarding the authorization and verification of training service providers for cyber security in Romania, from 14.10.2022
- These rules regarding the authorization of cyber security training service providers in Romania, hereinafter referred to as rules, establish the legal framework regarding the authorization of cyber security training service providers in Romania, respectively for the training of cyber security auditors, members of CSIRT teams and/or those responsible for the security of networks and computer systems, in order to authorize them under the conditions of Law no. 362/2018 on ensuring a common high level of security of networks and IT systems, with subsequent amendments and additions. In justified cases, the president of the commission is replaced by the vice-president, who exercises all the powers of the president.
- Within the meaning of these rules, providers of training services for cyber security in Romania can be legal entities registered in the national registers of professional training providers, respectively the National Register of Continuing Education Providers (managed by the Ministry of Education) and/or the National Register of Providers of professional training of adults (managed by the Ministry of Labor and Social Solidarity), who have trainers, meet the requirements set out in these rules and carry out at least one activity through which the training and/or training of cyber security auditors, CSIRT team members or of those responsible for the security of networks and IT systems in charge of monitoring contact channels, hereinafter referred to as NIS officers.
2. Circular no. 37/2022 on the reference interest rate level of the National Bank of Romania
- Regarding to the provisions of Government Ordinance no. 13/2011 on the statutory remuneration and penalty interest for money obligations, as well as for the regulation of some financial-fiscal measures in the banking field, approved by Law no. 43/2012, with subsequent completions, Law no. 312/2004 on the Statute of the National Bank of Romania and the Decision of the Board of Directors of the National Bank of Romania of 8 November 2022, the National Bank of Romania decides that starting with 9 November 2022, The reference interest rate of the National Bank of Romania is 6.75% per year.