1. The Romanian Law no. 170/2022 for the amendment of the art. 369 of the Romanian Law no. 286/2009 on the Romanian Criminal Code on incitement of the public to violence, hatred or discrimination against a category of persons in Romania
- The article 369 on the Romanian Criminal Code, is amended and it has the following content: “Incitement of the public, by any means, to violence, hatred or discrimination against a category of persons or against a person on the grounds that she/he belongs to a certain category of persons defined on the basis of the race, nationality, ethnicity, language, religion, gender, sexual orientation, opinion or political affiliation, wealth, social origin, age, disability, illness chronic non-contagious disease or HIV / AIDS infection, considered as a cause of inferiority of the person, is punished by imprisonment from 6 months to 3 years or by a fine. “
2. The Romanian Emergency Ordinance no. 79/2022 for supplementing the Romanian Government Emergency Ordinance no. 202/2008 on the implementation of the international penalties against the Romanian legal person owned or controlled by an authorized person or entity whose funds and / or economic resources are blocked in Romania
- The Romanian legal person owned or controlled by an authorized person or entity whose funds and / or economic resources are blocked in Romania may request the competent authority to establish a temporary monitoring system to ensure that the legal entity complies with the international sanctions.
- The supervised Romanian legal person has the following obligations:
- to inform and communicate on time to the supervisor the date, time and place of the sessions of the general meeting of shareholders, associates, the board of directors and other such sessions in Romania regarding the management, as well as the documents to be debated;
- to allow the access of the supervisor in all the locations in Romania where the person carries out the activity;
- to allow the access of the supervisor in Romania to all the documents received by the legal person or emanating from it, respectively the financial-accounting documents, legal documents and other records regarding the economic activity.