Criminal Law & White Collar Crime
Our specialized lawyers in criminal law, with an experience of over 30 years, offer effective legal assistance and representation to natural persons, corporations and public authorities on any specific aspect of the practice, from criminal investigation activities in front of the police/prosecutor, proper settlement of a criminal case, to complex trial cases, before lower courts to the highest legal forums, including the specialized divisions National Anti-corruption Directorate and Directorate for Investigating Organised Crime and Terrorism.
Our law firm provides legal advice and representation on various criminal law matters such as: financial fraud, money laundering, corruption, abuse of power and negligence in official positions, criminal breaches of confidentiality, white-collar crime, intellectual and industrial property criminal infringements, to name a few.
- Financial Fraud
- Money laundering
- Abuse of power & Negligence in official positions
- Criminal breaches of confidentiality
- Intellectual & industrial property criminal infringements
- Assisted a major Romanian retailer in a complex tax evasion case.
- Assisted an important Israeli real estate developer in a complex lawsuit, in regard with releasing the client of civil liability.
- Assisted a major international real estate developer in a fraud case committed by former employees.
- Assisted a top producer of canned vegetables in a fraud committed by a commercial partner.
- Assisted one of the largest retailers of electric vehicles in Romania in various cases of trademark crimes.
- Assisted the representatives of a global constructor in front of the criminal investigation authorities involving a complex settlement of damages claim.
- Assisted a Romanian iron and steel manufacturer, regarding criminal breaches in relation to its assets and liabilities committed by the former administrator of the company.
- Assisted and represented a former mayor of a Romanian city in a complex corruption case.