With over 15 years of experience, our Dispute Resolution department is well-versed in handling complex commercial cases, being also specialized in high-value administrative and fiscal disputes and VAT refunds.
Our litigation team is custom-designed to address our clients specific needs efficiently, and for that purpose we have assembled the right blend of attorneys for each particular case.
We take great pride in the fact that we treat with high attention and evaluate every aspect of the matter we are presented with and assign the right combination of experience and expertise required to win the case and that is reflected in the way we conduct the investigation, the way we assess the details of each case, the way we document the case and collaborate with experts to ensure our success.
- Corporate Disputes
- Commercial and Civil Disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Alternative Disputes Resolutions
- Administrative Disputes
- Fiscal Disputes
- Real Estate Disputes
- Professional Liability Litigation
- Labor law & Employment Disputes
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Competition Disputes
- Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Judgments
- Family law Disputes
Tier 3 Restructuring and Insolvency
Pavel, Margarit & Associates Romanian Law Firm impresses with its flexibility and quick access to staff and partners at all times. With over 16 years experience in the market, the very helpful and accessible Managing Partner Radu Pavel is the main contact. Areas of expertise include refinancings, distressed asset sales, pre-insolvency procedures and related litigations and debt recovery actions. The Romanian Law firm represents creditors and debtors, and has been particularly active in the manufacturing, natural resources, and real estate and construction sectors.
We value the practice for flexibility and quick access to staff and partners at all times.
We find the Senior Partner Radu Pavel very helpful and accessible.
Tier 4 Real Estate and Construction
Pavel, Margarit & Associates Romanian Law Firm is noted for its great experience in real estate and construction. The Romanian Law firm regularly assists on corporate structures including joint ventures between land owners and developers, as well as asset and portfolio acquisitions. This experience encompasses a wide range of asset classes including mining and natural resources, retail, residential, industrial and hospitality.
˜˜Pavel, Margarit and Associates team of lawyers has great experience in real estate and construction practice and they are valued on the Romanian market for their promptness, great attention to detail and making the matter at hand genuinely understandable for the client.
˜˜Radu Pavel, the managing partner, is a very attentive, timely and an experienced real estate lawyer.
The Guide gives special mention to the Managing Partner Radu Pavel, recognized as a leading lawyer by Legal 500, for being very attentive, timely and an experienced lawyer in Romania.
Source Legal500 2022, Real Estate and Construction
International Financial Law Review IFLR1000 2022
In the 2022 IFLR 1000 Edition, for Banking and Finance practice area, client testimonials describe Pavel, Margarit & Associates Romanian Law Firm as follows:
- “I liked the progressive attitude and spirit, the team has a proactive approach to solving the client’s problems.”
- “Knowledgeable, attention to detail, proactive, problem-solvers, excellent service.”
- “We knew that we could rely on Mr. Radu Pavel and his team of specialised lawyers at any time, understanding the needs and challenges of the industry. “
In the Insolvency practice area, the clients testimonials include inter alia:
- “They deliver a full range of services and helped us identify and manage legal risk.”
For the M&A practice area, the assessment from IFLR 1000 guide includes:
- “Excellent service, attention to detail, proactive, knowledgeable.”
- “I can use three words to describe them: dedication, credibility and perseverance.”
- “Promptness, professionalism, attention to detail and the needs of my company.”
On project development, Infrastructure and Transport domain, the clients testimonials include:
- “Very well attuned to local issues that we were facing. Very engaged with the team that travelled to Romania and worked many hours daily with that team. Gave sound advice in attempting to move the project forward.”
- “Fast reaction – good communication.”
Source IFLR 1000 2022
GLOBAL LAW EXPERTS DISPUTE RESOLUTION;
RECOMMENDED ATTORNEY (2017-2019)
Pavel, Margarit and Associates is the only Romanian law firm recommended by Global Law Experts in UK, London for the Dispute resolution area of practice.
- Assisted and successfully represented a leading operational mining exploration and development company in Romania, in a commercial dispute involving a real estate mortgage enforcement file, valued at EUR 3 MIL.
- Assisted and represented the shareholder of a leading Romanian retail group of companies owning children products stores and a pharmaceutical chain, in an appeal against the enforcement measures initiated by a bank against the shareholder, acting as guarantor of the loan taken by the group of companies amounting to over EUR 3 MIL.