1) Law no. 199/2022 amending Law no. 134/2010 on the Code of Civil procedure
• Article 524 is amended and will read as follows:
Art. 524. – Form of appeal
The appeal shall be filed in writing and shall be submitted to the court invested with the settlement of the trial in relation to which the delay of the judgment is invoked. The appeal may also be filed orally in the hearing, in which case it will be recorded, together with the reasons indicated by the party, at the end of the hearing.”
• Article 526 is amended and will read as follows:
Art. 526. – Sanctioning the objector of bad faith
(1) when the appeal was made in bad faith, its author may be obliged to pay a judicial fine from 500 lei to 2.000 lei, as well as, at the request of the interested party, to pay compensation for the damage caused by the filing of the appeal.
(2) the bad faith results from the manifestly unfounded nature of the appeal, as well as from any other circumstances justifying the finding that its exercise was made for a purpose other than that for which the law recognizes it.
2) Law no. 207/2022 on the Regulation of measures on the general framework applicable to the establishment and functioning of development banks in Romania
This law regulates the general framework for the establishment and functioning of development banks on the territory of Romania.
(1) the establishment, organization and functioning of each development bank shall be established by Government decision, at the proposal of the Ministry of Finance, which represents the Romanian state, in its capacity as sole shareholder of each development bank.
(2) Development banks may be established and may operate only on the basis of the authorization issued by the national Bank of Romania, in accordance with the provisions regarding the authorization of a credit institution contained in Government Emergency Ordinance no. 99/2006, approved with amendments and additions by Law no. 227/2007, with subsequent amendments and additions, of Regulation (EU) No 575/2013, with subsequent amendments and additions, and of the regulations issued by the national Bank of Romania in their application shall be approved by order of the Minister of Finance and shall be submitted to the national Bank of Romania.
3) Law no. 208/2022 amending and supplementing Law no. 98/2016 on public procurement, Law no. 99/2016 on sectoral procurement, Law no. 100/2016 on works concessions and service concessions, As well as Law no. 101/2016 on remedies and remedies in the field of awarding public procurement contracts, sectoral contracts and works concession and service concession contracts, as well as for the organization and functioning of the national Council for the settlement of complaints
Law no. 98/2016 on public procurement, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, Part I, no. 390 of 23 May 2016, with subsequent amendments and completions, is amended and supplemented as follows:
1. In Article 7, paragraphs (2) and (5) shall be amended and shall read as follows:
(2) the contracting authority has the obligation to award the public procurement contracts/framework agreements and to organize the solutions contests concerning public procurement whose estimated value is lower than the corresponding thresholds referred to in paragraph (1) by applying a simplified procedure, in accordance with the principles laid down in article 2 (2).