We provide our clients with complete legal services by maintaining high professional standards in a wide range of industries.
As a Senior Associate Lawyer in the Consulting Department (Compliance, corporate, commercial and mergers and acquisitions) you will work in various projects: corporate law, business law, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, memoranda, contract review, legal opinions, day to day consultancy and other aspects of business law, representing our clients, mostly legal entities – local and international companies and reputable individuals, both locally and internationally.
You will work directly with our clients and you will have a role of coordinating projects and their key aspects, being also involved in cross border projects.
The projects you will work on are complex, challenging projects that will give you the opportunity to develop yourself in a team of professionals.
We want you to have a thorough knowledge of civil law, corporate law, business law and previous work experience in law firms with diverse and important mandates in complex cases.
The activity consists in ensuring the assistance and representation of the client, from the process of analyzing the project and identifying the legal solution for the client, to drafting all documents in a professional and efficient manner, reviewing them and providing assistance and representation to contractual partners.
In our team you will have the opportunity to contribute and bring your contribution in complex projects in various industries, working with high caliber clients.
As a Senior Associate Lawyer you will also be involved in the bidding process, preparing estimates, offering legal services and you will have direct contact with existing or potential clients. You will also be involved in providing coaching and mentoring to associate and junior associate lawyers and you will have clear performance targets, bonuses and annual evaluations.
– over 7 years of experience in consulting mandates within law firms;
– advanced communication and legal writing skills in English;
– ability to write accurately, problem solving approach, loyalty, dedication, desire to work, integrity;
– structured and legal thinking, experience in working with clients and international mandates, the ability to prioritize and streamline your working time when working on urgent projects, focused on the client and his objectives, professional ethics, adaptable and flexible person;
– the knowledge and ability to approach each transaction/file from start to finish, working with our clients to ensure that their objectives have been fully achieved.