As a Senior Lawyer in the Litigation Department you will work on various litigation cases: civil, commercial, administrative litigation or insolvency cases, representing our clients, mainly legal entities – local and international companies but also reputable individuals, both locally and internationally.
The files you will work on are complex files that will give you the opportunity to develop professionally in a team of young professionals.
We want you to have a thorough knowledge of civil, commercial, administrative law and previous work experience in law firms, with diverse and important mandates in complex cases.
The activity consists in ensuring the assistance and representation of the client, from the process of analyzing the file and identifying the legal solution, to drafting all the documents in the file, in a professional and efficient manner, as well as reviewing them and providing assistance and representation before the courts of law.
In our team you will have the opportunity to bring your contribution in complex projects from various industries, working with high caliber clients.
As a Senior Associate Lawyer, you will also be involved in the bidding process, preparing estimates, offering legal services and you will have direct contact with both existing clients and potential clients. You will also be involved in providing coaching and mentoring for Associate and Junior lawyers and you will have clear performance targets, bonuses and annual evaluations.
– over 6-7 years of experience in litigation at reputable law firms;
– advanced communication and legal writing skills, both in Romanian and in English;
– ability to write accurately, problem solving, loyalty, dedication, integrity;
– structured and legal thinking, experience in working with clients and international mandates, the ability to prioritize and streamline your working time, when working in projects with urgent delivery time, focused on the client and his objectives, professional ethics, person adaptable and flexible;
– knowledge and ability to approach each transaction / file from start to finish, working with our clients, to ensure that their objectives have been fully achieved;