- Corporate, commercial and M&A;
- Restructuring & Insolvency;
- Real estate & Construction;
- Banking, Finance & Capital Markets;
- Administrative & Public Law;
Radu Catalin Pavel is the Managing Partner and Founder of Pavel, Margarit & Associates Romanian Law Firm.
Within more than 13 years of sophisticated and diverse business practice, Radu gained an extensive expertise especially in M&A, Corporate and Commercial field, assisting and providing world-class legal services to the firm’s top clients.
Radu enhanced his knowledge and experience through working with major international and local clients. After graduating university, he started his own practice, working in Real estate, Insolvency and Corporate Commercial and M&A. His integrity, determination, and result-oriented approach, has driven him as the founder and Managing Partner of the law firm. He has grown his business practice through recommendations, his clients following him through the years. The practice grew steadily alongside a young and dedicated team of professionals.
Being a PhDc in public law, an author of numerous legal books, scientific legal articles and studies, internationally recognized by the most prestigious legal guides and publications in the world, Radu serves his clients with high dedication and commitment.
Radu is recognized as Leading Lawyer by Legal500 in the 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 edition. He is also the only attorney recommended for Romania on Dispute Resolution area of practice, by Global Law Experts directory from London, UK.
International Financial Law Review (IFLR) 1000 has ranked Radu as Leading Lawyer in Romania, in Restructuring and Insolvency, Real Estate and Banking Practice Areas, in the Financial and Corporate 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Guide.
- English, Italian, French
- Bucharest Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Romanian Forensic Association (ACR)
- Romanian Association of Penal Sciences (ASRP)
- Master’s Degree in Law and PHD candidate in Law
- Member of the Bucharest Bar in Romania, since 2005
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Insolvency practitioner (2018-present)
- Associate teacher in the Law School of Spiru Haret University (2011-2012)
- Author of numerous books and scientific articles in the Administrative & Public Law field