Employment and Labour Law
Our team of highly effective and very skilled attorneys is able to understand our clients objectives and craft proper legal solutions complimenting their operating HR strategies.
We offer tailored legal services adapted to every clients industry by recommending and drafting policies and procedures to be implemented with an impact on effective organizational management and in perfect agreement with the employment and labour law in force.
We work closely with our clients HR departments in order to establish the particularities and fundamentals of the organization and provide reliable legal advice, in accordance with their business strategy and in the same time protecting their employees legal rights
We provide assistance in all employment related legal issues that might arise in an organization: individual and collective agreements legal advice, labour regulations and requirements, organizational restructuring, termination of employment or general employment matters, assistance and legal representation during the controls performed by labour authorities and litigation, to mention a few.
- Individual Employment Agreements
- Confidentiality and Non- Competition Agreements
- Internal Regulations
- Workplace Policies and Procedures
- Disciplinary Proceedings
- Dismissal procedures
- Collective Labour Agreements
- Collective Bargaining
- Layoff and Reduction
- Assistance in case of Labour Authorities Controls
- Assistance in case of Strikes
- Assistance in case of Work Accidents
- Harassment Investigations
- Labour Conflicts
- Due Diligence
- Expatriates Employment
- Pre-litigation Negotiation
- Employment Dispute Resolution
GLOBAL LAW EXPERTS DISPUTE RESOLUTION
RECOMMENDED ATTORNEY (2017-2019
Pavel, Margarit and Associates is the only Romanian law firm recommended by Global Law Experts in UK, London for the Dispute resolution area of practice.
Global Law Experts (GLE) is the premier guide to leading attorneys throughout the world and the only organization to recommend just one law firm in each key practice area and country.
The Practice Area Guides issued by Global Law Experts bring the expert guidance directly from those lawyers within that chosen specialism, which ensures that the clients will be receiving support from a lawyer who has showcased his or her expertise.
Attorney at law, PHDc, Managing Partner of the Law Firm Radu Catalin Pavel is the only attorney recommended for Romania on Dispute Resolution area of practice by the famous directory Global Law Experts from London, United Kingdom.
- Assisted a British company operating in the workforce field, with regard to the company`s registration with the competent labor authorities. We represented the client in the administrative procedure for registration as an international employment agent, analyzing legal provisions, drafted and filed the necessary documentation in order to complete the registration.
- Assisted the director of a major privatized steel and iron manufacturer in a labour conflict file against the company, with pecuniary claims of over EUR 3 MIL. We managed to successfully obtain the rejection of the claim and proved that the client was not involved in any fraudulent activity during the director mandate and member of the Committee of Directors.
- Assisted a major international real estate developer in an extensive HR project, including compiling and advising with implementation of a set of internal policies and procedures for the employees according to their business objectives.
- Assisted a key player in the metallurgical industry with an elaborate legal due diligence from a HR perspective and made proper recommendations to be implemented in accordance to the labour and employment legislation.
- Assisted a major Romanian steel manufacturer with drafting and making the proper amendments and recommendations as far as the HR documentation is concerned.
- Assisted a large Romanian mining company with respect to various employment matters, amending all the individual employment agreements and drafting confidentiality and non- competition agreements to be signed by their employees.
- Assisted a major Israeli real estate developer with general day-to-day legal advice in a variety of labour law matters.
- Assisted a top Romanian real estate company with matters regarding the termination of employment agreements.
- Assisted a UK mining company with revising and amending all the employment related internal policies in accordance with the Romanian labour legislation.
- Assisted and represented an international real estate developer with labour litigations for its Romanian subsidiary.
- Assisted a major Romanian iron and steel manufacturer with drafting internal policies and regulations and as well as with the implementation of disciplinary sanctions and procedures.
- Assisted a major Israeli developer during the disciplinary investigation, by participating to on site meetings during the investigation with the employees, preparation of all the relevant investigation documentation.
- Assisted the Romanian subsidiary of an international group of real estate investors on various collective labour law and employment matters, including in the negotiation of the collective agreement and participating in all the negotiation meetings.
- Assisted a major Israeli real estate developer during the collective bargaining process and strike proceedings undertaken by workers representatives.
- Assisted a leading Spanish constructor and construction equipment rental company in drafting all the collective dismissal documentation, assisting in all the employment related matters resulting from the closure of its Romanian branch occurred with companys exit from the Romanian market.
- Assisted a major player on the Romanian construction market, in relation with the investigation of on site work accidents, representation of the client in front of labour authorities, as well as representation in court in dispute resolution cases.