- Banking, Finance & Capital Markets
- Corporate, Commercial and M&A
Claudia Pavel is the Executive Director of Pavel, Margarit & Associates.
Claudia is a business oriented professional, with studies in Law and Economics, with over five years of practice on the capital markets and over ten years in the legal field.
Claudia had been involved in relevant projects on the capital markets with American companies, in which she interacted with a broad range of high-net-worth individuals across the world. She was actively involved in raising capital for companies in the Pre-IPO stage of listing, NYSE listed companies and property funds.
In the legal field, Claudia was involved in the law firm management, coordinating lawyers and staff members, advising top international corporations, in different legal issues, consistently receiving positive feedback and business referrals from high caliber clients.
Creating strategies in court files and finding solutions to clients problems, attracted her the most. In the last couple of years, Claudia engaged in diversified projects, in different industries, enhancing her business knowledge and skills by working on complex projects, alongside the best minds in the consultancy field.
- English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Romanian Forensic Association (ACR)
- Bachelors degree in Economics
- Bachelors degree in Law
- Masters degree in Law
- Certification in Negotiation Mastery from Harvard Business School
- Level I Candidate in the CAIA Program.
- Writing poetry and prose in English language, awarded “David Burland Poetry Prize 2017”, Special Mention, in the U.K.
Published “The odyssesy of my lost thoughts”, poetry collection, in 2018, Morrisville, North Carolina, U.S.A.